-
January 26th, 2001, 09:57 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Opening in late March or early April in Albany/Schenectady NY.
- Public Dyno
- Tuning available for Hondas and Nissans
...and of course...
- JRSC installs and service.
I'll either make some money and support the local motorsports scene or lose a bundle of cash and really piss my wife off!
Either way, I'll own my very own DynoJet, so it should be a lot of fun.
------------------
Greg Holden
96 GSR, JSRC @6psi, AEM CAI/RSR 4-2-1/Greddy PE, Cartech 20005/Walbro GSS-342/TPS Mod, JR BTC, KYB AGX/H&R OE Sport/ST 19mm Rear Swaybar
Best 1/4 ==> 13.937 @ 101.41mph
My JRSC Install Site
-
January 26th, 2001, 11:29 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
January 26th, 2001, 12:04 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Dick 
I may have to e-mail you and discuss what was involced in getting this setup.
Me and my ASE Certified buddy have been contemplating a similar venture for quite some time.
Best of luck Greg.
If the performance scene and shops around there are as clueless as they are here still, You should do quite well $$$.
-
January 26th, 2001, 12:20 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Fantastic. Congratulations.
...and I will see you there. I'll pass the word onto the CT scene. There aren't any places worth going to around here.
- J
-
January 26th, 2001, 01:07 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Expect a visit from me this summer and a ride in your car will be require.
Congrats
------------------
To 24 PSI, and beyond !
HS Le Club
[This message has been edited by Civic TSI (edited January 26, 2001).]
-
January 26th, 2001, 01:16 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
Massachusetts isn't that far away either... look forward to seeing you in Spring!!
------------------
96 Integra RS w/JRSC @ 9psi (Thanks Endyn)
JR BTC, ST Rear SwayBar, Eibachs, 15" Eneki's,
mad girlfriend, no money, Mugen and DC stuff.
-
January 26th, 2001, 01:29 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Fantastic! When your business really picks up, you might consider opening a franchise location in Kansas City. When Lund left for the slopes, the jrsc integra brain trust in KC suffered a major loss; Geek's the man now, God help us all
.
------------------
'00ITR#739
JRSC, JR Walbro FP, JR intake, J&S SafeGuard, JR BTC, v-afc
-
January 26th, 2001, 01:59 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Congratulations Greg!
To bad I'm so far away.
GOOD LUCK!
-
January 26th, 2001, 02:19 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Nice Job Greg!!!
Let's get to the real question? How much? And how much is the dyno run with a wide band O2 sensor?
And one more....are you gonna have a "dyno day" where many imports can show up.
I know it's a far trip from jersey, but I'll make the trek.
Paul
------------------
12.42@112
Turbocharged Stock B18C1
www.alpharacing.com
-
January 26th, 2001, 02:25 PM
#10
Site Administrator
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kannon:
Fantastic. Congratulations.
...and I will see you there. I'll pass the word onto the CT scene. There aren't any places worth going to around here.
- J<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Maybe we can go up together 
------------------
...Steven
Powered by Endyn
Tech Spec
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks